How to leave feedback on eBay as a buyer or seller
Leaving feedback on eBay counts towards buyer as well as sellers ratings.
Customers rate sellers on service, rates, customer support, product description accuracy, and also product quality. Sellers rate buyers on payment speed as well as general purchase satisfaction. Accurate responses allows individuals to determine which accounts they want to do business with.
The eBay feedback feature allows users to leave feedback for several products at once or choose products individually. Some feedback rankings can be edited after submitting.
Below’s just how to leave responses for customers as well as vendors on eBay:
How to leave feedback on eBay for customers
- You can get to the buyer feedback from My eBay or from the Sellers Hub. Browse to one of these sections to start.
- Select an item from recent orders and also click “Leave Feedback”
- Select the ideal rating and include comments concerning your transaction. Click “Leave Feedback” to save and also send your comments. Feedback left for buyers can not be changed as soon as sent.
How to leave feedback on eBay for sellers
- Go to “Purchase history“
- Click the “Leave Feedback” button next to the item you are wanting to rate the service you received.
- Add your rating for the categories displayed as well as any comments you could have for the seller. Click “Leave Feedback” at the bottom of the type to conserve. Feedback can be altered or updated later on if needed, though you’ll be required to reach out to the seller.
Tips for eBay buyers and also sellers
Buyers and also sellers can dispute feedback ratings if they think they have been offered inadequate ratings unfairly.
Disputing a rating requires customers to complete a dispute form to detail the factors they believe the rating was unfair or inaccurate. eBay suggests buyers wait till products have actually been received before leaving comments for a purchase. Sellers are encouraged to leave comments as soon as they get payment.